We reach the finale of Doctor Who on Saturday – the 13th episode in a series that has twisted and turned since late April. But which episodes have stood apart this series? Here, we run down our favourites – from the best episode to the most disappointing. Let us know how you’d rank them in the comments below.
Comments are open here.
Not-The Curse of the Black Spot: The little boy had typhoid and had to stay with the alien ship because the automated physician didn’t know how to cure him.
In the next story (The Rebel Flesh/Almost the People) The Doctor cures Miranda’s blood clot by giving her a vile of red liquid to drink. In Black Spot, The Doctor, an expert in almost everything, who is the foremost expert on Earth in the Universe, doesn’t have a cure for Typhoid?
- phoenixdragondreams reblogged this from doctorwho
- andrewxnguyen likes this
- margflower likes this
- mister-mariko-dayo likes this
- mrskirbylives likes this
- poopitypooppooppoopers reblogged this from doctorwho
- beanpaste likes this
- burnyoufirst likes this
- rizzminkins likes this
- edmndo reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- amazingracie88 likes this
- mathcat345 likes this
- notexactly likes this
- mrskaitlyngrayson likes this
- youletmecavein likes this
- mewiet reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- princesskaguyaa likes this
- kvural likes this
- fscottfitzgerald likes this
- doctorwho posted this